Friday, August 24, 2012

I arrived! :)


This was my ride to Seoul.
It was a pretty comfy ride.
[The baby beside me did FAIRLY well.]
It was a long ride, but I survived.
None of our flights were delayed! :)
We went thru a beautiful lightning storm on our way to Chiang Mai! :)
[The turbulance was only mild.]
This was the sunset as I left Seoul for Chiang Mai.
[A confirmation from above?! :) Maybe.]
 
My first few days have been filled with jetlag [never knew it could this 'fun'. :-p  Bring on the sleeping pills!]; reconnecting with friends; going to familiar places such as: Big C [mostly just to hear the cool advertisement. ;) You only understand if you have been there!], Tesco, J-House, the pool, Thai massage; coffee dates [one at this adoreable new place---a new solitude place? I think yes!]; picking plumeria; and many more fun things!!!
It's good to be back! :)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment