Friday, April 25, 2014

Please join me in praying....

I saw something.
I don't know what it was.
For sure....

It was 7:15 am
I was walking over to the other house for breakfast
From about a block away this is what I see.....
A guy is walking down the street
With his hoodie up
And his hands on the shoulders of a kid who is walking in front of him

They walk up to the corner
They stand and wait

A silver van pulls ups
The adult helps the kid into the van

The van immediately drives off

And the man walks off

???

I feel sick

What was that all about?
What just happened?

The first thoughts through my head
Are things that in my mind only happen in Asia....

Could it really be?

I pray not!!! :-(

I cannot get this kid out of my head
Can you join me in prayer for this situation?
And especially for the protection of the kid.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment