Sunday, September 7, 2014

around the city....

Just a few of the things I see all the time....
 
a 'guesthouse'
It reminds me to pray against the evil in this city!


The school I attend is down this street--just out of site.
 

A tuktuk driver snacking while waiting for customers.
 

Taking photos while riding around on tuktuks makes for interesting photos. :)
 


The overpass is finally completed!
And you get a lovely view as you cross it.

Note the lazy boy chair this person has to relax in as they sell gas beside the road. :)
 

There are always food stands along the roads.
 

mobile food stands :)
 

The rich and the poor live side by side.
 

a super dusty intersection

a local market
 


The airport
If you come visit me, you will see this close up!! ;)
 

One of the many bicycle shops.
Here there will be numerous shops selling the same thing.

A mall & supermarket that is within walking distance from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment