Saturday, January 4, 2014

Peace


the train is coming
well, not literally

tho at some moments it does seem like the train is waiting, 
ready to be boarded, 
& to take me away on many new [& possibly scary] adventures
ready to drive one place for a bit,
pick me up,
& drop me off at a new place
and then

repeat

repeat

repeat


it doesn't always feel like an adventure
some days it seems like a drudgery 
a task that just has to be completed


other times the fresh new page looks exhilerating!
new  place to visit
memories to make
the beginning of friendships 


life is like a fresh blanket of snow
new
clean
sparkling with promise
beautiful


I've been blessed recently with the reminder to just trust
to remember that God is in control
that He has already gone before me on this brand-new path I have to walk
and He is going to walk right beside me!



enjoy the beauty



it's time to stop
smell the flowers
enjoy the moment

.....He has it ALL in His control!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment